Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another wedding card....

Ok, so I was over ambitious and made two wedding cards for the Caardvarks challenge.  I love the weekends!  More time for cardmaking!  Black and white are very popular wedding colors right now in this part of the US, so I made my card using those colors.  It's hard to see, you have to look closely, but I embossed the flower in white on white paper.  The white piece at the bottom is also embossed in white. I used all Hero Arts stamps and I used black Zing embossing powder on the black card.  Thanks for looking!


supplies: All Hero Arts stamps, American Crafts ribbon, Basic Grey paper, Paper Studio pearls, Hero Arts button, Zing embossing powder.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the simple elegance in this card, Kathy! That embossed background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color combination for this card. I like the touch of the embossed background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful and elegant, Kathy! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It is gorgeous! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Cathy...you have shown me that this flower can look stunning without the added time of coloring. Great wedding card! Hugs,Kathy
    Love your layout as well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!