Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Butterflies & Glossy Accents

Two of my favorite companies are Basic Grey and Hero Arts.  I combined them to create this scrapbook layout of one of my nieces. I have several nieces! She has the prettiest strawberry blonde hair. The butterfly that landed in her hair matches perfectly!  :)


I used Hero Arts stamps for the butterflies and then colored them with Copic markers, cut them out, and put Ranger's Glossy Accents on them to make them thicker and shiney. The background paper and the flower/grass paper at the bottom is from Basic Grey's new "Green at Heart" collection.



I hope you're having a great week.  Thanks for dropping by.

supplies: Basic Grey Green at Heart, Hero Arts stamps, Fiskars border punch, Ranger Glossy Accents, Making Memories mini staples and letters, Copic markers and Jillibean journal sprout.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! STUNNING butterflies, Kathy! You did a fantastic job showcasing her lovely pictures (and wow, the hair!). Wonderful use of BG paper and the HA stamps! Indeed, they are my two fav. companies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is adorable and I love the butterfly embellishments you created! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!