Friday, April 30, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 61

I used my other new stamp to create this card for the Card Patterns contest. I LOVE this Hero Arts stamp! I used Copic markers to color the flower and leaves. This stamp is so pretty on it's own, so I made the card very simple. I rotated the sketch.

Here is the sketch.


And here is my card.



Hope you have big plans for National Scrapbooking day!  :) 

supplies: Hero Arts hydranga, Hero Arts All Occasion Messages, Hero Arts notecard, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Great card!! I love the clean and simple look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love Hero Arts stamps too!
    You did a great job with the coloring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kathy! This is such a pretty card! I love the soft colors and the hydrangea is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo soft and pretty! I LOVE your beautifully colored flower! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!