Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girly, You Rock!

Happy Thursday!  I picked up some BoBunny papers along with some of their stickers and chipboard at my local Archivers a few weeks ago and decided to create a layout of my niece, Grace.  I love this pic of Grace! I used the PaperTrey Ink Signature Greetings stamp set by Dawn McVey to add a small title to the page. It says, "Girly, You Rock!" and I thought that was fitting for this photo.  :)  It's hard to see in the picture, but I used the Tim Holtz distress tool for the edges of the orangish/yellow paper and I even did some faux stitching on this layout.


Thanks for stopping by. It's almost the weekend!  Is anyone getting the feeling that I live for the weekends?  :)

supplies: BoBunny paper, chipboard and stickers, PaperTrey Ink stamp, TH distress tool

7 comments:

  1. Yup! And I do too, Kathy! LOVE the weekends, especially now that summer is coming to an end. It feels almost desperate, like I have to enjoy every minute before the snow comes!

    Your layout is so cute! Love all the papers you used! So bright and happy! Very fitting for the fabulous photo of your niece! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace looks so happy! :)
    What a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Kathy! You now are ROCKING with this layout! Perfect capture with your lovely sentiment and colors! Love it! Enjoy your precious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this is so perfect! Love that wonderful photo of your niece...and you've put together such a fun and happy layout to go with it! Enjoy the weekend, you deserve some kicking back time!
    bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so much fun Kathy! Love the picture and the bright design on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Kathy! You totally ROCK, love the happy colors and design!

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo and I love the design of your page!!!

    So sorry I haven't been able to comment much this week! Please know I've truly enjoyed visiting often to see your charming creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!