Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cardvaarks CAS Challenge

I made this card for the Caardvarks Clean and Simple challenge. They teamed up with Hero Arts, one of my favorite stamp companies for this challenge. Yea! I used the Hero Arts Hanging Christmas Ornaments stamp on this card. My sweet online friend Tiffany sent me this stamp and I had to ink it up and try it out. I colored the ornaments with Copic markers and added Glossy Accents to the yellow ornaments and the dots on the big red ornament. It's hard to tell in this photo though.

Hope you're having a great week.  Thanks for dropping by! I hope I have time this weekend to post some wedding photos from my sister's wedding last weekend.

supplies: Hero Arts notecard and stamp, Archivers twine, Basic Grey paper, Copic markers, Glossy Accents

11 comments:

  1. So festive and fun, Kathy! I just got this stamp and now I have some great inspiration to get me started.
    bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are GORGEOUS, Kathy! Love your take on the challenge-so clean and crisp! Can't wait to see your sister's wedding photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is sweet! Love all the colors you've put on each ornament, so fun and festive! Great CAS design! I so can't wait to hear about the wedding, hope you had a fabulous and beautiful event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy! Love this festive card! Your colorful ornaments look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, love your Christmas card--the ornaments are beautiful and I love your coloring. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this "festive" card! So pretty & colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how colorful your ornaments are! :> Can't wait to see photos from your sisters wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!! beautiful... I invite you to visit my blog to chang comments... beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kathy! I love how the twine bow mimics the bows on the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Kathy..so festive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!