Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's been awhile....

Life has been busy....so not much time for blogging. I made this card several weeks (maybe months) ago. I've lost track of time!  :)  Just thought I'd better post something soon. So, here it is. I hope I haven't already posted this one before. 


Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I've been missing lately. Once things settle down a bit, I'll be sure to visit your blogs again. Oh, and I wish I was at Scrapfest this weekend! It looks like the HA flickr group is having a good ol' time! Enjoy!

supplies: Hero Arts stamps and pearls, Bazzill paper, Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the punch of that gorgeous blue color set against the white, love the gentle look of the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I like the shape of this card with this image! The colors are delightful! Thanks for posting! Have fun at your sister's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Kathy! Nice to see a post from you! Love this pretty card! The blue and pink combo is a favorite of mine! Love the shape too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!