Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back from Florida and a Birthday Owl

Well I'm back. We've returned from Florida on Friday the 28th, but we've had major ice storms here. We're wishing we could have stayed in FL for another week....or month!  :)  Anyway, I did have a chance to pull out a couple of my older Hero Arts stamps and create this birthday card.  I used my Copics to color in the big owl and then cut it out. I used Basic Grey paper/leaf and a chipboard flower.  This is a 5x5 square card.  I was so glad to hear that Hero Arts and Basic Grey are teaming up! Can't wait for their new releases! They are 2 of my favorite companies! 


I hope you're warm and safe!  And I hope it's warmer than it is here wherever you are!  :)

supplies:  Hero Arts stamps, Basic Grey card, chipboard flower, leaf sticker, scallop, Copic markers

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!! So great to see you back with some crafting! Yay! Love this beauty! The colors are so sweet!Love that big owl! Sending you virtual cup of hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cold here too, Kathy! Starting to hate it more and more! But I LOVE your card! Wonderful papers and your owl is adorable! Glad you're home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your owl! I hope you are not missing the sunshine state too much! I'll visit for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful colours you have chosen for this pretty card Kathy! lavender & roses - Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha, Kathy! Wish I could send you some sunshine--it's been in the 80's here with cool tradewinds! Love seeing Big Owl paired with Basic Grey. Such a cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Kathy! Love the colors, so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!