Sunday, February 20, 2011

Motorcycles and Palm Trees...

I made this card for my husband's birthday. He rides a motorcycle and we both love warm weather, sunshine and palm trees.  We don't have warm weather or sunshine in Indiana today and we never have palm trees, but I wanted him to think of all good things on his birthday.  :)   I used several Hero Arts stamp sets on this card including the new Going set. I also used some paper from Basic Grey's Hopscotch collection. I used a Galaxy sparkle pen to color in the wheels, engine, and pipes, etc. Makes them look like chrome. :)





Hope you have a great week! :)

supplies: Hero Arts stamps, Basic Grey paper, Silhouette sun, Galaxy sparkle pen


4 comments:

  1. I wish I was in your little scene with the palm tree! Looks so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, this is a great card--love the motor cycle. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is such a creative card! Bet your hubby loves it! You used a fun mix of stamps and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you worked the motorcycle detail Kathy! Love that shine and the brilliance of the yellow in the background contrasts well with your summery image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!