Monday, August 1, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

I finally got the change to play in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.




The challenge was to make a tall card and here is what I came up with. It's a card for my nephew's birthday this month so I tried to make it more masculine.  I love this Lawn Fawn stamp from the Fanciful Frames set. The star stamps are Hero Arts. I used colored pencils to color in the frame and I also used some Jillibean Soup patterned paper.

Have you been able to play along with this challenge? 
 
supplies: Lawn Fawn stamps, Hero Arts stamps, Jillibean paper

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love the framed sentiment and the stars. I love how you can use those frames for different things. I have had them a while and haven't had a chance to use them. I still had some photos from our trip on my desk so that is where I got the idea for my card. Thanks for your sweet comments. I think I am going to take it to work tomorrow and give to a co-worker for her birthday. Take care. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea, and love the kraft background. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design! That colored frame with the pencils really pops on the kraft card base, love it :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that half circle at the bottom and that frame is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!