Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spooky!

It's been awhile since I've posted. We are moving so I've been busy packing.  I made a few Halloween cards before I packed up all my supplies, so I thought I'd share one today.  I used some Bella Blvd patterned paper and a Hero Arts sentiment.  The ribbon came from my online friend, Barb.  Thanks Barb!



Do you make Halloween cards?
Sorry I haven't been visiting your blogs. I should have more time after we get all packed and move.

supplies: Bella Blvd paper, Hero Arts stamp, Doodlebug button, Michaels ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! I was wondering where you've been. So nice to see a post from you! Love this darling card and I'm glad you found a perfect spot for some of the ribbon. Good luck in the move - hope everything goes smoothly! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is a pain! Hope it all goes well. Cute Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is good news! Glad you got you prop sold? Love this Halloween card, yummy and fun colors, wish I could come over and help you pack! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!