Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm back....

Well, we've moved and are almost settled in. My craft area is still a work in progress though, so I thought I'd share a card I made before the move. I added "Happy Birthday" on the front, but didn't get an updated pic after I added the sentiment. Wasn't sure what box my camera was in. ha!  I used Bella Blvd papers. So cute!  My niece loves dogs so I gave her this card for her birthday.


I hope you are doing well. I'm hoping to be able to do some blog hopping again soon.

supplies: Bella Blvd paper, Archiver's ribbon, TH mini staples

6 comments:

  1. I've been missing you lots, Kathy! Good to know the move went smoothly and you're almost all settled. This card is really cute - bet your niece loved it! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you are slowly settling in, those things always take time! Super sweet little card! Take care and can't wait til you're back in full crafting mode! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Kathy! Glad to hear you are doing well & settling in. This card is adorable - love how you framed the doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card! good to hear from you and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love these gorgeous papers you used. Your niece will love this sweet card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Kathy!? You have moved!? Hope you are getting all settled! (I hate moving!). Anyhow I love your card--so warm and inviting! Thanks for showering me a lot of sweet comments as always. Sorry that I don't stop by and comment as much. But I did NOT forget you, my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!