Monday, January 16, 2012

Peace, Joy and Love

I decided to create a scrapbook layout since I haven't in awhile.  I used some of the new Basic Grey Nordic  Holiday papers and the older Origins paper to scrap this photo card of my niece and nephew from 2010.  The Peace, Joy, Love image was cut from the Silhouette and it's a Kerri Bradford design. I also cut the trees using the Silhouette and then stamped them with the Hero Arts Magical Background stamp.



Thanks for stopping by! I hope 2012 is off to a great start for you!  :)

supplies: Basic Grey Nordic Holiday paper and stickers, Basic Grey Origins paper, Kerri Bradford digi image for Silhouette, Silhouette SD, MM number stickers, Hero Arts stamp

6 comments:

  1. great photo and layout. Love the diecut trees. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful layout, Kathy! So much to look at - lovely colors and all the background details, you've inspired me to try and ge back into the scrappy scene again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details on this layout, Kathy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and warming! Love the papers you used, and those cut out trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy! I love this LO! Great use of the photo card and love your die cuts! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!