Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hero Arts August Contest

I submitted this card for the Hero Arts August Contest....just in the knick of time!  :) I used one of the August sketches and turned it upside down...sort of. I used the die cut flower from the Bold Pops set to make the petals and the Word Art birthday stamp for the center of the flower. I love this new Basic Grey cupcake and arrow paper too. I was trying to go for a CAS card, but not sure it's CAS enough.


What do you think? Is this considered a CAS card or not so much?  :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the cupcake paper and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brightly colored card base - looks perfect with that cute paper, Kathy! Awesome flower too - fab pairing of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is so pretty and colorful! Great papers and pretty stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you are in just under the wire, Kathy! And this card is such fun with the bright colors and great paper. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!