Sunday, October 28, 2012

Barb's Surprise Blog Hop

Today is a big day! It's my friend, Barb's birthday and we are doing a little Birthday blog hop for her!



I've been "online" friends with Barb for several years and we finally met in person at Scrapfest this year! There were several of us who met there and Barb made all the dinner plans and arrangements for all of us. We all had such a fun time and made great memories! Here is the card I made for Barb.



Happy Birthday Barb! I hope you have a day of smiles, laughter (I know you will) and many blessings! :)

Be sure to stop by Virginia's blog for more fun and check out all the blogs below to see their cards and to wish Barb a very Happy Birthday!

Kathy (that's me)

Thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Kathy! Happy birthday Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kathy - love the tone on tone background with that stamp - gorgeous! Fun orange flowers too!! Such hopping with you, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet girl! This was certainly a big surprise! I was just about to go to bed when I looked at my sidebar and noticed my own name on several blog titles! You are all so awesome! I love this beautiful card! The orange roses look so pretty against the background! Thank you, Kathy! Big hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER work, sweet Kathy! I love the warm tone and pretty colors on this card! I know Barb is loving the hop :) BIG HUGS to you. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tone-on-tone kraft background, Kathy! Beautiful B-day card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Kathy! Such a special card, I know Barb will adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card Kathy. I love the stamped kraft....and it really makes the flowers just pop! Perfect card for a autumn birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fall colors, Kathy! Great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sistah, this card is AMAZING! Those colors are yummilicious!! How fun this is to pull off for Barb - and it was SO much fun meeting you, finally! I keep looking at all the photos! Be well, sweetie and hugs to you and the family! Give little Oliver a kiss on the head for me! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!! I love the orange and kraft colors. I bet Barb loved this card and all the others. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!!! Kraft and orange are gorgeous together :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kathy, this is BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure Barb will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kathy, this is beautiful--love the flowers. Barb will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous, Kathy! Love the earth tones!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful fall floral arrangement, Kathy. This card is so very rich and elegant (not at all like Barb - ha!). You are so sweet to have done this and shared and inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!