Sunday, July 7, 2013

Good Friends - ABNH Challenge 27

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I lasted posted. I guess life has been busier than I thought! :)  I made this card for a crafty friend of mine. This balloon is one of my favorite Hero Arts stamps so I'm going to enter this into the current "fav stamp" challenge over at A Blog Named Hero.



I paper pieced the balloon. I also used the Basic Grey What's Up paper for the background. I LOVE this paper pad!


Have you made a card for the "fav stamp" challenge yet? If not, go now and create!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, love your colourful balloon with the lovely BG PP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how that colorful balloon is flying right through the clouds, Kathy! A fun favorite, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect match of stamp and paper, so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love the coloring and the bg paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!