Monday, February 24, 2014

Bird on a Building Birthday

Ha, how's that for a quirky blog title?  :)  I created this card for my brother-in-law's birthday. I'm submitting it to the Hero Arts birthday challenge in the "rainbow of color" category. I used two of my older stamps that are some of my very favorites (the Silly Scape and the Radiant Banner). The green banner across the top is from a new set called For Your Kindness. The strip on the bottom of the card is washi tape and the bird is from a Lawn Fawn set.


Hope you're having a great start to the week! As always, thanks so much for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

  1. I will never get tired of seeing Cityscape...your card is full of delightful elements, Kathy! I love that tone on tone background and the colorful skyscrapers....that little birdie, of course, is just "icing on the building"! :) Happy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. It just jumped out at me in the gallery. Love the way you used Cityscape. It's one of my favorite stamps. The bird is a nice whimsical touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!