Monday, May 19, 2014

Sunflowers - Part 2

Hello! Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted something. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much time for making cards. I made a couple more sunflower cards a while ago but had not posted them yet. I really love this Lawn Fawn set and decided to try the sunflowers in purple. :)  I colored them with Copic markers. I used an older Hero Arts set called Sending Smiles for the watering can and gardening tool.


I also had more sunflowers that I had colored earlier, so I made another card. I was trying to use up some of the leftovers that I had on my desk -- which included a strip of paper that I had embossed with embossing paste and a stencil. 


Anyway, I hope you're week is off to a great start!  Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be marvelous to see purple sunflowers?! They look so gorgeous against your wonderful, bright background! Love both cards, my friend! Good to see a post from you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful! So excited to work with you, your style is so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!