Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hello! Just thought I'd pop in to share the Mother's Day cards I made this year.

This card is for my Mom. I used a Hero Arts background stamp with their new ombre inks. Love these inks! If you haven't checked them out yet, you may want to. Just sayin...  :)  I also used the Friendship Butterflies die set and the You die from Simon Says Stamp.




And this next card is for my Mother-in-law. I used the Simon Says Stamp Artful Flowers set with liquid pearls in the middle of the flowers.


Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Love both of these Kathy! You always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these Kathy! You always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the colors and design on both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!