Sunday, July 3, 2016

I just miss your face!

Hey there.  Happy 4th of July weekend! Hope you're having a great long holiday weekend full of fun and festivities to help celebrate our freedom!

Yesterday I finally had a chance to make a card for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge - Stencil it! I used the SSS Bold Flower Outline stencil for this card. First I blended 4 colors of distress inks and then I laid the stencil over that background and added more of the same colors of ink to make the colors bolder. That made the stencil come alive. :)

I also used the new stamp set from SSS called Shine On. The greeting is from the WPlus9 That is All set and has a lot of great sentiments. They also have dies to go with that set now too! yay!



That's all for now. Have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the stencilng and the coloring on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! :) It's fabulous, Kathy! Gorgeous colors and design! Thanks so much for playing in the SSS Flickr challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments!